At HOOP we help children to develop not only their learning skills but also improve their social skills and critical thinking.
Online Homework Help
If you’re fluent in Spanish and enjoy helping children overcome academic difficulties, this is the place for you.
Our Education Coordinator sends the homework and if it’s your specialty he will connect you with the student.
Applications are now open!
Training at the beginning for the volunteers to understand the project and ask any questions.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience working with children
- Ability to explain the subject the student needs help with
- The homework will be sent by the Education Coordinator to a WhatsApp group, if a volunteer is available, he or she should offer themselves to help
- Children send homework from 8:00am to 8:30pm (Peru), Monday to Friday.
- Regular homework shouldn’t take more than one hour to explain.
- We do not ask you to commit for 12 hours, but to have time (preferably in the mornings) to help the children.
We give the volunteers the opportunity to adapt to the students requirements.
A commitment of at least a month is needed.
- The opportunity to further your practical teaching experience in a friendly, welcoming, and supportive environment.
- The chance to improve your overall understanding of the international development field.
- A reference upon successful completion of the placement.